Well today just feels like a day in which something needs to be written. However, I don't feel like I have much much to write about as of right now. Life is going good and I'm staying busy. That's the usual story of my life, and I'm fine with that.
Yesterday I spent a good hour or so in JoAnn's, a fabric and crafts store. This isn't typical behavior for a single male who happens to be straight. Well maybe if I was going with a girl or something, but don't worry, I didn't. Most people wouldn't second guess the fact that I wasn't there with someone else, but it's the truth. It's just kind of funny when you go up to the register, or the person who is going to cut some fabric for you, and you feel you have to explain yourself. Luckily for me, I do that all the time whether I'm in the right or wrong, it's just something that I've always done.
News: I haven't shaved my goatee in 3 weeks now, and I just got a hair cut. Boy howdy doesn't my life sound exciting?! I've also had the chance to say goodbye to two friends of mine who are both leaving on their missions, one in the Winter Quarters mission and the other in Boise Idaho mission. Good for Kaylee and Katie. I'm sure they will be good missionaries. Anywho, exciting times for them.
Puppies!
9 years ago
1 comment:
Spencer... the top one... I am feeling it. She is the ONE!
Post a Comment