Well another year has come and gone. Halloween was fun, but this year, after the dance, Saturday didn't feel like Halloween at all. On Friday a number of people told me that I was pretty creative. I don't really agree with that, but told them thanks anyway. I don't see myself as very creative, just as one (speaking about costumes mind you) who takes someone's idea and then replicates it to a degree. It's just a shame that I only had a few pictures and the trailer to go off of. It was good enough and people seemed to like it, so I count it as another successful Halloween. Many thanks to those who helped out, Lori (who helped out quite a bit with her sewing know how), Kat (who made the pink handkerchief), Jessica (who did my makeup out at work), and anyone else who helped out in one way or another, even if it was just by keeping your mouth shut if I told you what I was going to be ahead of time. Here are a few pics
My eyebrows and wig. Boy did that thing smell weird.
Getting most of the makeup taken care of.
Aston (the peacock) and I
I found Alice at the dance and no, we didn't plan this.
The final get up.
Here's a picture of what he'll look like now.
Also, people at church now call me the Mad Hatter instead of Joseph Smith...

3 comments:
Mom says thats a good costume. I always knew you were "Mad" and you do like hats!
Where was your rabbit?
Where on earth did you find all that stuff? It really was a good replica. Congrats you looked very creepy.
pretty awesome replication!
Post a Comment