Well it's been a little bit once again and someone (cough, Kristi, cough) got after me for not blogging. It's not my fault people don't try to talk to me every once in a while.
A few week ago I was invited to a random trip, at least for me it was, to Solvang, CA. I hadn't been before so I thought it would be a good idea. We were getting rain almost every day that week and going to Solvang didn't change anything. Adam and I were sure to hit up all the important sites... aka all of the Bakeries in town. Before we went back home we went to this waterfall that Adam knew of. Not too shabby.
After we got back I had a polar bear party to go to. The water this year wasn't too bad. It was only a mere chilly 42 degrees. Not too many people jumped this year, they were afraid of a little rain I guess. I did get to write my name in the book of records yet again. After that I scurried over to the ice rink for a YSA skating activity. At times I wish I would've jumped when I saw a great deal on a pair of ice skates. Ice skating sure is a lot better than running. It's funny to see how people think you can skate really good just by wearing a hockey jersey, which of course I'm definitely not in need of.
The next day I went to the local hockey game courtesy of the succubuses they call players. It was entertaining, I'll give them that. It was also fun spending a bit of time with Tyler and his family.
I also had the chance to go see Avatar this past weekend. After watching it I have renewed my desire to go back to the coast during the time when it is phosphorescent. I don't remember where it was, or even what time of the year, but I'll go back to researching and finding out when/where I can go make a visit.
Now you are all updated on my life, enjoy. I'll be sending you a bill in the mail.
Puppies!
9 years ago
2 comments:
Well at least someone can be detailed about a trip. I asked Adam how it was and I think he said "fun" and that's all. So then I dug further to ask what you guys did and I am pretty sure he said "stuff" Whatever....I'm glad you had fun:) Oh and it sounds like your ice skating skill are about as good as they were when you were 15...Might want to not wear the hokey jersey next time and save yourself some grief, just saying.
Thanks for listening to mamma Kristi and updating the nosey blog community! lol. I will be waiting for my bill!
Post a Comment