Well it's been yet another while so I think i'm just going to compact a few stories and pictures to give you the sum of my activities as of late, dating back to around valentine's day. On feb 12th, I got a group of friends to go down to an LA Kings game when they were playing the avs. Before the game we went to a dumpling house by the name of Din Tai Fung. It's a dumpling house out of Taiwan and the one in Arcadia is the only one in the U.S. So every time I head down south I try to make a pit stop. Kings beat the avs and then I headed back home.
A few weeks later I went down to Newport to see a buddy of mine get sealed. I got up early on saturday morning and headed down. I've never been a big fan of driving in church shoes or sandals, so I cruise down in my skate shoes and bring the dress ones to change into when I'm ready to head into the temple. Surprisingly I get there with 40 mins to spare. With all the extra time I decide to roam the grounds and take some pictures. While I'm walking around, I look down and see my shoes combined with my suit and I say to myself, "man... I'm the epitome of class..." After the wedding we hit up ruby's on Huntington Beach and then I cruise on up to Din Tai Fung!
The following week I head up to Utah. I got a few days off of work and I wanted to see my family as well as my nephew Bryson. I was lucky and it snowed on my way up. The picture doesn't do it justice, but it looked like the light speed star wars extravaganza going up.
I also got to have dinner with my cousin Krisina when I stopped in Cedar City. I got to spend a lot of good time with my brother Kevin and even got some skiing in. I've learned that skiing in icy powder chunks on steep slopes isn't really my thing. After the short little trip I had to head back. Now just in case you didn't know, I'm a big fan of driving in the snow. This is the first time that I was actually nervous about doing so. Here's a picture to prove it to you.
This past week my Blackhawks went on their west coast trip and stopped in LA. Naturally, I was all over that. I got some great seats right on the blue line 10 rows from the ice. The 'Hawks fought their way to a 3-0 shutout. I actually got a girl to go with me too! We were thoroughly entertained by the game as well as some of the drunkards there.
After the game we decided to walk around downtown and see some of the sights down there before we headed back home. We saw the various skyscrapers and then decided to drive around until we found the famous city hall. Not to be out done, we stopped by the Disney Concert Hall.
That my friends is what has been transpiring in my life the past month or so. Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment