skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Uncle Caveman was a Bear!
Friday, April 9, 2010
If you're wondering....
Just in case any of you were wondering... it is NOT a good idea to mix V8 juice and Orange juice... I just thought I'd save all of you the trouble of waiting to discover that mistake on your own.
1 comment:
The O'Brien Blog
said...
you are so thoughtful! I mean really, who would mix those? lol
April 9, 2010 at 5:49 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Some of the Blogs that I frequent
Chaos in Zion
Puppies!
9 years ago
Here Ye! Here Ye! the Anti-Pickle Coalition Unites
Maryellen and Co.
14 years ago
Hey y'all
It's that time of year.
15 years ago
Mandy Lyn
My First Dictionary
Farewell!
14 years ago
The Anderson Family
Spring Break
14 years ago
The Moncur's Space
Sew Much Ado: My Anthro Inspired Skirt
13 years ago
The Nerd Files
The Petersons
Going home
9 years ago
The Royer Round-Down
Trip to Mangrove
10 years ago
My Meanderlings
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(23)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
▼
April
(3)
The Thief that lives inside of your head...
I'm on my way...
If you're wondering....
►
March
(3)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(3)
►
2009
(27)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(6)
About Me
Spencer
View my complete profile
1 comment:
you are so thoughtful! I mean really, who would mix those? lol
Post a Comment