Wednesday, July 7, 2010

It's true what they say...

So it's been a good month since I've posted anything, so I guess it's time for an update on my adventures.

A few weeks ago I went up to the Sequoias with some friends. I hadn't been there in a number of years. We didn't leave until 10 in the morning and didn't get back until around 2, but it was a fun day trip. I even went to the crystal cave, which I hadn't done before.



Last weekend I made it up to Yosemite again. I knew my time to hike El Cap this year was winding down. Picking season is almost here so my Saturdays are going to be nonexistent. I went up with 3 other friends this time and we left bakersfield around 3:30am and didn't get back until just after midnight. I was able to get to the top of El Cap and made pretty good time about it too.

Other Random things...

I got an 8mm Fisheye lens for my camera.

I'm really getting into night fotography, especially astrophotography, but it's hard to get good star pictures here in bakersfield, however, not as bad as the normal person would think.












No comments: