So the Kern County Fair started last week and like most years, I didn't think anything of it. I didn't really have a plan for going and thought it would just pass this year like it did all the other years, without me knowing or even caring about it. All of that changed though when I found out that Big Bad Voodoo Daddy was coming. I knew that would be a concert that I HAD to go to. Now you probably know that I'm not really good at dancing, and, if it's swing, people usually get hurt. All that aside I went and just planned on enjoying the music. They played an awesome show and twice, Nikki actually braved the dance floor with me and we tried to swing. We weren't that good compared to some people out there, but that's ok, we had fun. She also didn't get smacked in the face either. It was actually a surreal experience, having listened to them for quite some time. I know that it would've been something that my dad would've loved. If you ever get the chance to go see them, do it. You won't be disappointed. I'm actually already planning on going to see them again in 2 months or so! Good day.
1 comment:
that's awesome! glad you had fun!
Post a Comment