Well it has been a bit since I've blogged. I had the intention of doing it around the middle of the month, but never got around to it. It's funny how life can seem just as busy even if you don't have a solid girlfriend. Last time I did have one, I remember thinking how I was ever busy before. I guess you just find different things to occupy your time.
On the 11th we had our ward christmas party. Christmas in Samoa. Not your typical Christmas party type of deal, but it was fun.
A few days later I was in a Male Choir and we had a concert for Christmas. It was similar to the concert they did back in 1995, just not as big scale. Dad was in that choir so it was nice to do something and sing a lot of the songs that he sang. If you weren't there, you missed out.
It's almost a new year and I just got back from spending a week up in Utah for Christmas, so next time I get around to it, I'll bog about that trip.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Years
1 comment:
What you didn't get any Samoan girl's numbers?
Post a Comment