When I was up in Utah around Christmas Kevin, Sarah, Brian and I were driving back from my brothers house. I don't remember how it came up, but I started telling them a story or two about crazy chicks. After I was done Brian says something like "Whoa, that chick's gotta go." That being said I have decided to do a monthly post entitled, Chick's Gotta Go. If you get offended, well I'm sorry, but it's ok as long as it's still funny. If you want to submit an entry, go ahead and drop me a line. This one comes from fml,
"I woke up and looked in the mirror and noticed that my face was covered in glitter. I asked my wife about it and she said she put it on me while I was sleeping so that I would sparkle like Edward from Twilight when I'm in the sunlight."
Sorry, but Chick's gotta go.
Puppies!
9 years ago
2 comments:
holy crap. . . that's actually a little psychotic.
What a looney!
Post a Comment