Friday, January 8, 2010

You call yourself a heart breaker

Well I guess now's a good time as ever to write about the holidays, now that they're over.

This year for Christmas I went up to Utah to spend the week with my family.  5 of the siblings as well as my mom live up there.  This year we even tricked Lori into going up there.  We told Lori that if she would go that she'd see more eagles than she had ever seen before.  Boy were we right.  We even saw a number of them during the night!



We did a lot of hanging out and just relaxing while we were up there.  on the wednesday before Christmas Eric, Kev and I went snow boarding.  They helped me out a lot on learning my toe edge and were pretty patient with me.  It's nice to know that I can now grab my skis or my board and do whatever with them.  Well maybe not whatever on my board, but I'm getting there.  And just so everyone knows, beards make excellent thermal masks.



Justin, Lori, Aston, Mom and I also got to go see the lights at Temple Square.




Christmas Eve was spent up at Stuart's and most of us participated in the Nativity.  Kev played Joseph and well me... that's one nice lookin donkey...
 


Christmas morning was spent at Scott's and then afternoon and evening at Eric's.  Bryson gave Kev and I a run for our money doing the whole Star wars thing.  I also tried to teach him how to do the hang loose with his hand.  We went 50/50 on that.




It was one of the better trips up there as of late, even if we didn't do a whole lot of stuff.  At least Kev got to take a picture with his new man crush.



Happy Trails!

No comments: