So yesterday I try something new and put contacts in my eyes. That was weird. It took me 5 tries to get it in my right eye and 2 for my left. I don't really know the word to use expect for weird to describe my experience. It DOES feel like something floating around in my eye. Especially after I blink.
After around 3 hours my left eye started to bug me, so I rub it a couple of times. After doing this for the third or fourth time, I open my eyes and don't feel one of my contacts. I start searching all over the place, including my eye (hey, you never know!), and even enlist others in my search. It was all for naught though. All that effort of scrounging around on the floor of Denny's only to come up empty handed. Oh well, such is life. I still have one (yellow) so that will have to do. I got them from the UK so I just can go and get one real quick. For some strange reason they were cheaper for me to buy them from the UK then here in the States.
When I wake up this morning my eyes still feel a little weird, but relatively normal. After taking a warm shower my left eye still feels a bit different, so I though, hey I'll just check again. lo and behold, my contact was wedged way up back in my eyelid! They said you should put them in for only 4 hours the first time, to get used to them. Mine was in there for over 12 hours. At least I don't feel scarred for life.
No comments:
Post a Comment