Monday, October 12, 2009

Maybe That's Why She's Insane....

I know Halloween is just under 3 weeks away, but I feel like that isn't a whole lot of time to finish what I got to finish.  I guess that's the downside of doing a costume that requires a lot of time and work.  Not just that, but people expect you to be social and what not.  I'm no hermit by any means, but I have stuff that NEEDS to get done!  On that note, I just finished watched a 17 min video on how to apply the makeup that I'm going to use for my costume.  Me, as a guy, well I don't feel right watching or knowing about this much make up crap.  I was also told that I need to be careful... Now that will be weird when I actually go up to the counter and buy the stuff.  It's a good thing I don't really care.  I'd probably give myself weird looks too if I were those people.  I still need to buy socks and shoes as well. After that I think I'll be done with my spending problem for Halloween. 

No comments: