This weekend I got to spend the time with some friends that I haven't seen in a bit. Mike and Cari live out of state (Utah) and were down for the weekend so we had a little get together Friday night. We had a good time eating, reminiscing, eating some more and just talking about life and what's going on. Michael and Cari and dear and cherished friends of mine. Mike being one of the Bro's along with Jon, helped us enjoy many a day and night, even at times at our own expense.
Mike said that anyone who was there was invited because either they are loved, or their spouse is loved. Me not having a spouse... I knew I was loved... If, at least, only by default of his statement.
Friends really do make the world go round.
Friends really do make the world go round.
No comments:
Post a Comment